Sorry -- only works after reload.. but continues..

On 7/5/07, patrick zandi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I get the error only on the first time executed, It happens prior to the
ar system user not: you answered yes.
After that -- if you reload is continues to work properly.. or if you just
hit question again.. it still works properly..
ARS 7.01 P3 Client

Guide*<http://www.westoverconsulting.co.uk/downloads/ESS_Concepts_Guide.pdf>

--
Patrick Zandi