It is working now.  Someone had changed the password for the sql user we were
using.  Gotta love it!  Thanks everyone!

Greg

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From:         strauss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:           arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SLM 7.0.03 Installation error
Date:         Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:24:10 -0500

Is your SQL Server set to allow Windows-only authentication?  The SLM
installation requires SQL Server authentication, although there are now
ways to restore operation to Windows-only authentication after the
install has been completed.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://remedy.unt.edu/