Shawn,

I may be seeing something that is not there... but...

Is your 'Expire DT' field a Date field or a DateTime field?

At one point you said:
" (DATE = (Expire DT - 15552000) "

at another you said:
"(270 days or 23328000 seconds)"

If your field is a Date field then the value in the field is not
stored in epoch seconds the way a DateTime field is.

Your problem might stem from what the User tool does to "help you" vs
what the server side workflow does to "do what you tell it to do".

Just a WAG... but I thought I would check anyway.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach