-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE
Sent: July 9, 2007 12:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Escalation

**

Yes-7200.  2 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds = 7200.

So the filter should fire on submit and then populate the field in question
with $TIMESTAMP$ + 7200.

Effectively, then, the filter sets the criteria to be checked and the
escalation comes along every fifteen minutes (or whatever time interval is
satisfactory to you) and does the checking.  If the suspense is broken, the
escalation "tattles."

Norm

  _____