-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Fields disappearing in Mid-Tier (U)

Thanks, Kaiser and Sandra!

No, I don't have separate web views.
Yes, the problem persists after clearing the cache.
And now the fields have disappeared for me too, and I have Administrator
permissions, so it isn't a permissions issue afterall.

Dwayne Martin