Well, it's kinda low-tech, but if you had a little Perl or VB script that
the user could run that would prompt for the file name and form name, which
it could then plug into the command line structure to execute AR Import,
that seems like it could work.  Only downside is that you would have to
probably hard-code authentication data for a user with administrator rights
into the script, or put your users in the Administrator group (neither of
which is probably a good idea).

Rick