-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kelly Deaver
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 7:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Response tab in the EIE:Datamapping form

Joe,
The documents are pretty thin on this subject. What is there is listed on
page 91 of the V7 Admin Guide. The response tab is used to write back a
response to the data source. For example, you might want to write back the
entry id of the record that was created in the mapping. There is also a
status function where you can write back the status of the transfer.
0 = success, 1 = error.
Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]