There may be some changes in the files you are replacing that you want, as
part of patch 3.

Did you redeploy the war?  This can be done from the Tomcat management
page.  How did you apply the patch?

Axton Grams

On 7/12/07, Luebbe, Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

** I have just applied patch 3 to a Windows box, running MidTier with
Apache Tomcat.  We had modified the login.jsp and login_common.jsp in the
shared directory to use our logos, our colors, remove the authentication
box, and to lower case the login ID.

After patching, I moved back in the files from a backup I had made of the
whole shared directory.  I have restarted Tomcat and I have restarted the
whole box.  It still is displaying the default login form.

Any ideas on how to get my .jsp files to display???  I know that it has to
be something rather simple...

Thanks

Tom Luebbe
Remedy Administrator