One thing to also look at are you running in production mode or dev
mode?

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Coby West
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 2:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy CSS Slowness - too many Activities

**
All, we are running Remedy CSS 5.6 with ARS 6.3 against an Oracle 10g
backend.   When changing groups using the Console View on the Agent
Console, it is taking approx 1.5 to 2.0 minutes to return.   I turn on
logging and noticed it is taking a long time querying the T287 table.
This is the table that holds the Activity/Interaction records.  We have
approx 1457236 records in this table.   I also noticed in the SQL call
it's doing an Order By.   I think between the amount of records and the
order by clause, this is the reason we're seeing so much slowness.   I
was just wondering if anyone has experience with this issue?  Does
anyone know where the order by clause is being generated from?   Thanks
for any help you can give me one this.

Coby
it___