if you have access to your database you could try this, I use this or
variations of it if I'm having problems finding error messages.

select
 "Active Link" as Type,
 actlink.name as actlinkName,
 actlink_message.msgText,
 arschema.name as SchemaName
from
 actlink_message,
 actlink,
 actlink_mapping,
 arschema
where
 actlink.actlinkId = actlink_message.actlinkId
 and
 actlink.actlinkId = actlink_mapping.actlinkId
 and
 arschema.schemaId = actlink_mapping.schemaId
union
select
 "Filter" as Type,
     msgNum,
 filter.name as FilterName,
 filter_message.msgText,
 arschema.name as SchemaName
from
 filter_message,
 filter,
 filter_mapping,
 arschema
where
 filter.filterId = filter_message.filterId
 and
 filter.filterId = filter_mapping.filterId
 and
 arschema.schemaId = filter_mapping.schemaId