Yes, restarting the service resets all floating timers (any by that
cause other issues).

However, would have expected BMC to prevent this "feature".

With best regards,
Robert Kern

Siemens VDO Automotive AG
SV IO IT BO ST
Sodener Strasse 9
65824 Schwalbach, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6196) 87-2546
Fax.: +49 (6196) 8779-2546
Mobile: +49 (170) 8522-515
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.siemensvdo.com

Siemens VDO Automotive AG:  Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hermann
Requardt; Managing Board: Wolfgang Dehen, Chairman, President and Chief
Executive Officer; Klaus Egger, Helmut Matschi, Reinhard Pinzer;
Registered office: Regensburg, Germany; Commercial registry: Regensburg,
HRB 10510

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contains
corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and
its attachments from your system. Thank you.