How about just creating a new form called, say, "Audits" and then just
pushing a record to it whenever a Help Desk case is submitted or
modified?

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Siti Hawa Bee SHAIK FARID
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Create Audit Trail for last Updated Support Login

Dear Listers,

Has anyone had created an audit trail to check who is the last person
that had login and update the helpdesk case?

I tried using last modified by but difficult to track as it will auto
changed to AR Escalator by the system.

Can someone assist on how to implement this workflow? I would like to
capture this info in helpdesk audit trail.

System :

AR version 6.3 Patch 20

AR Helpdesk version 6.0

AR SLA 6.0 Patch P-1498

Best Regards,
Siti Hawa Bee

My Favourite Quote " No person can be a great leader unless he takes
genuine joy in successes of those under him" - W A Nance

UOB EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall
treat the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose,
distribute or retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach
of confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
all copies of this email from your computer system. As the integrity of
this message cannot be guaranteed, neither UOB nor any entity in the UOB
Group shall be responsible for the contents. Any opinion in this email
may not necessarily represent the opinion of UOB or any entity in the
UOB Group.

it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was
submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This
posting was submitted with HTML in it___
it___