        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Covert, Jack
        Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:43 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Examples of Product and Operational Categorization

        **

        Hi guys.  I'm getting ramped up to start defining product and
operational categorization for Remedy 7.  My first stab is to take our
current CTI''s and split them up by product and then operational type
items.  But that seems a bit like fitting a square tube into a round
hole.

        Does anybody have any samples of what they used for theirs that
they would be willing to share?  I need inspiration!!!  Thanks, guys, I
appreciate it.

        Jack Covert

        Corporate IT

        Enterprise Systems Management