-----Message d'origine-----
De : Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de E. Louise van Hine
Envoyé : mercredi 18 juillet 2007 11:07
À : arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Objet : about that matt reinfeldt site

I registered for mattreinfeldt.com long long ago and have not been
able to log
in since.  Does anyone know whether the server is being administrated and/or
who to get in touch with ?  It is a great site, particularly for up to date
technical info on ITSM but I would like to be able to get in and post things,
and I can neither login (forgotten password) nor create a new account.  My
contact messages have gone unanswered.

--
Regards,

Louise van Hine