Hmmm...seems like someone ought to ask the question "Who made the
determination on what topics were to be accepted".  But I'll let someone
else ask that.

Rick

On 7/20/07, John Sundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

** I know we proposed one on:

"CMDB: How to deal with non-autodiscoverable data"

Which did not make the cut.

Seems like a barnburner topic to me. :)

-John

--