-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Guillermo Alfredo Torres Barron
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 1:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Escalation without escalation

Hi dear listers
Is it possible implement a escalation without use a escalation object?, If yes
how can I do it?
I have ARS Server 6.3, Oracle Database and Solaris Thanks in advance

Atentamente
Guillermo Alfredo Torres Barrón
Proyectos ARS Remedy
Grupo Financiero Banorte
Calzada de Tlalpan #2980, Col. Ejidos de Santa Ursula Coapa, C.P. 04850 México,
D.F.
Tel Directo: 51746520, ext: 8505-2520