Dear WARUG and ARSListers -

I received notice Friday evening that BAH has instituted new visitor
procedures.  Contrary to the way WARUG has operated for the past 10 years,
if you are even remotely considering coming to WARUG this Friday, 27 July,
you must RSVP by COB Tues. 24 July.

Please send an email to both myself and Dave Marshalonis at the following
email addresses:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

With the following information:

-          First Name

-          Last Name

-          Company you are currently working for

You will also need a valid photo id to receive a conference badge and will
not be admitted to the meeting without a conference badge.

I apologies for the short notice.  Hopefully this reaches everyone in time.
In any case, we're planning on holding the meeting and hoping for the best.

--BL

---------------  WARUG - 27 July 2007 - BAH Conf Center - Mclean VA - 8AM -

This is a reminder of the upcoming Washington D.C. Area Remedy Users Group
(WARUG) meeting as follows: