Hi Troy,

When I queried BMC on the line length of the flat file they pointed out
that the flat file adaptor is a sample adaptor.

If you look in the /EIE/<server>/devkit/example/flatfile directory you
will find what I assume are the source files for the sample adaptor.

The filemgr.cpp and misc.cpp files contain references to the \ delimiter.

The misc.h file includes a reference to the \\ used to delimit records.

How you would go about changing any of these and recompiling your own flat
file adaptor is beyond me at the moment.

Cheers

Peter