George,
     Correct, the qualification that I have now will not show any
groups, this is what I have currently as a work around.  I have got it
to work when I add a static group for example "User Services", I have
quite a few groups that will need to see all of the tickets assigned
to them.  I have tried all of the qualifications that I can think of
that pertain to assigned group.  I have no idea where to go from here.
Thanks for your help.
Brian Skalla