Matt, are you referring to the User tool or the Admin tool? I think
Gary's concern (and mine now, too) is about the Admin tool.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gayford, Matthew C.
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Vista and Admin Tool

I'm running 7.0.01 on Vista and haven't had any problems so far.
However, I have had problems using the 7.0.01 user tool - it seems as
though the quick links on the right hand side in incident management are
bugged.

-Matt

Matthew C. Gayford
Technology Research & Development