Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Listers,

Need an experienced Remedy programmer immediately for a Current 7.0x
Remedy ARS installation with ITSM suite. Experience with ARS 7.x and
ITSM 7.x highly desirable, but will consider developer with in depth
knowledge of Remedy ARS.

The project is very exciting as we have a full development team
including: a couple junior Remedy developers, dedicated Oracle DBA's,
Mid-Tier administrator, ARS System Manager, etc. The position are
looking for is an experienced Remedy Developer to help roll out a New
ARS installation that will expand over time.

If anyone can recommend other places to post this to find qualified
candidates, please let me know.

Please contact me if you have any questions you like to have answered
off-line.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
703-887-9900 Cell
703-693-4403 Office