________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Julie Rockwood
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 4:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Field/context-sensitive help

Hi Mary,
For the benefit of the rest of us.  How would you do you display the
helptext from the form that Michael is describing without creating an
active link for each field that executes on Gain Focus of the field?
There's got to be a better way.  How does your helpdesk form do it?
Julie