Yes Ctrl + D with Demo user (there are some Delete restrictions) and if you
enter Worklog you should delete info for the following forms

XXX:Worklog
XXX:CFG Ticket Num Generator
XXX:(Process Name)

where XXX is HPD, PBM and CHG

Also to return ID for all the form you need to reset the "nextID" value to 1
for the specific "name" in the arschema table. Ask DBA guys.

Pedro
MX