-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Stonequist
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 7:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Populating a field based on values for other fields plus
some string

 Ray,

This can be done by Filter or Active link (Filter if the SQLFilter field
is
on a different form than the one your user is saving)

You can use a simple "Set Fields" action (or Push Fields if sending to a
different form)

Under the "Fields" section of the If or Else tab, select "SQLFilter"
from
the drop down menu, then use the following for "Value:"

"Customer = " + $Field1$ + " AND Severity = " + $Field2$

Remember to use the double quotes (") around any text/strings and the
dollar
signs around any dynamic values you wish to use.

HTH

Shawn Stonequist
EMNS Inc.