We just recently got a server group up and running in our environment.
 We're using Big IP F5 to load balance between the two servers.  So
far we have had no problems load balencing between them except for the
hardware itself.  The F5 doesn't do fail over very well unless the
whole server box goes down.

--
"A fool acts, regardless; knowing well that he is wrong. The ignoramus
acts on only what he knows, but all that he knows.

Robert Halstead