Thank you. Will try that.

One more question I have is: How do I make this menu context sensitive. In other words. I have a field called Category with values Data and Security. If the value is Data, I want to run a particular SQL query (select distinct(LOCATION) from REMEDY.LOCATIONS). If the Value is Security, I want to run a different SQL query (from a different table -> select distinct(HOSTNAME) from REMEDY.HOSTS). I have reviewed the example in training manual where it talks about building a context sensitive menu assuming the target data is in another form. Will I have create a form and join data from both the tables?

Thanks
Ray

Axton wrote:
If you want to access a table in the same oracle instance, but in a
different schema, use this syntax for the table name:
<schema>.<tableName>

If you want to access data in a remote schema, (1) create a database
link in Oracle, then (2), use this syntax for the table name:

<remoteSchema>.<tableName>@<DbLinkName>

Axton Grams