Would you want to install it as an Upgrade or a Shared?   I thought
Shared did not update any workflow?

Fred

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 3:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Installing AR, Email, Approval, CMDB & ITSM on a failover
server

I almost did the same thing when I saw the linux reference.

So it would require an install as an upgrade to get the directory and
registry settings correct.

Also sounds like a good idea to do a full export of forms and workflow
first so that they could be reimported after the "upgrade" so that any
mods to system forms would not be lost by the upgrade over write of
forms and workflow.

I need to do this in the next few weeks so it's been on my mind. Thanks
for the workflow reminder.

Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wireless)