Good Afternoon,

Serco North America has an immediate need for a Senior Remedy Developer, in
San Diego, CA, working for the U.S. Navy.  This is a great opportunity for
the right candidate.  The position requires approximately 5-10% travel, with
trips during the first phase of implementation to Hawaii, Yokosuka (Japan),
Naples (Italy) and Bahrain.

The candidate must be eligible for a government security clearance (this
requires an existing clearance, or U.S. citizenship and a background check).
This is a regular/full time/exempt position.  It offers full benefits
(medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, vacation, sick leave,
disability, etc).  The target salary range for this position is $85-100K
annually, with opportunity for overtime compensation.

This position is posted on Monster.com and the Serco North America website
(www.serco-na.com).  If you are interested, please see the posting for a
full job description and to apply.  And if I can answer any questions
regarding the position, please email me off of the list.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Lockemy

Technical Director,

Remedy Skilled Professional

(619) 524-2642

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]