I'm going to try this both ways thanks everyone I own you a cold one :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: incoming email added as an attachment

Well, the email will be in AR System Email Messages, and the related
attachment in the AR System Email Attachments form.  But yea, you're on
the right track.

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dan Caissie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
07/31/2007 01:45 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: incoming email added as an attachment

Tony when an email comes into Remedy will a copy of it be in it's
original email format added to the AR Email Attachments form? If so then
I could just do a push fields action correct.

Dan