-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Candace DeCou
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 4:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7 - Upgrade advice?

**

Oh absolutely Rick -I agree with you 100%.  I've been
administrating/configuring (and doing other things ala Remedy) for about
10 years and I installed the 7.x ITSM suite in all its gory...I mean
glory, took one look, couldn't figure out how to make myself Admin and
said -oooooops, now I need training.  Had to scramble to discover the
APP-Admin user, couldn't determine easily what licenses to apply for
users, apps - oh my...it was a mess.  Lucky for me they put the project
on hold.  And I had previously sailed through an entire upgrade of
full-ITSM from 5.0 to 6.0 without hardly breaking a sweat and managing
it as a one-woman show from beginning to end.

Hmmmm, now where did you guys say that info on MS Service Suite was?

LOL - Have a grand weekend all

:-)

Candace