Sorry newb question, but I guess I never really looked.  Ok thanks for
clearing that up.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Susan Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/02/2007 10:08 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Import Question

**

Ben,

Import is stealth unless you map values to last modified fields.  Was this
way on 5.1.2 and is this way on 7.0.1P2.

Susan