-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Payne, George
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:38 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Import of People data into ITSM 7

There's a couple of things to remember here gang.

The CTM:People Permission Groups form is keyed on the RequestID field
from the CTM:People file.  If you're going to import records into
CTM:People, you'll need to use the associated RequestID in order to
create entries in CTM:People Permission Groups.

When you're creating your import file, make sure to include the LoginID
and License Information.  That way, an entry will be automatically made
(by workflow) in the USERS form.  Of course, while you're adding that,
you can set Unrestricted Access (if that's what you want to do!).

Of course, if you don't want to try to import Application Permissions
and Access Permissions, you can always come back and do those manually.

George Payne
Assistant Director, User Services
Information Technology Services
University of Texas at Austin