:)....that's why I was thinking that FooBar was a programming joke...hehehe

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 12:29 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: Attachement Updation - File Contents Changed

Wikipedia.com also has a definition for most things.
And that list does include fubar too. But I will not repeat the definition
in polite company. :) So reader beware if you go looking for it.

Maybe Kinetic Data can have a survey to find out if people think more of
FooBar or Fubar when they think about ARS? ( It is time for some Friday
Humor right? )

Have a great weekend all.

--
Carey Matthew Black