Listers -
I'm configuring my sandbox installation of ITSM 7. I've just loaded in People,
and set one person up as Support. I haven't done anything with Categories or
Assignments, but the status box at the bottom of the 'Application
Administration Console' is telling me that configuration for this company is
complete. At least, that's what I think it's telling me, because it's in
French. I installed the French localization because we're going to be
supporting our sister company in Canada when this goes live, but the other
status messages have been in English.

Are either of these a bug, (telling me it's complete when it's not, and saying
so in French) or did I do something wrong?

Thanks,
Ron Legters
Tools Administrator
Data & Systems Services