You either need to modify the qualification that this group uses so that it
does not include groups or create a new Console for the Overview Console with
the appropriate qualification.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Udy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 3:57 pm
Subject: Product Catalog

I am wondering if someone could help me with something.
I have a handful of users that need to monitor all of the Incidents that
come into the system for all of our groups. Is there a way I can set
them up so they can monitor the Incidents from the Management tab
without them needing to be a member of all of the groups? I am using
ITSM 7.

Thanks,

Dustin Udy
Office of Information Technology