I finally got my database resynchronized.

When I look at Related Workflow for the Delete button, everything looks
correct.  I see the newly-created link, and the link that I changed the name of
appears with the new name.

But when I delete an entry, the newly-created link does not appear in the log,
and the link that I changed the name of still has the old name.  It looks like
it is still getting cached somewhere, but I can't figure out where.  (I was
hoping that this problem would mysteriously disappear during the nite.)

Dwayne Martin