Now you tell me now that I've almost finished downloading all the
current version files!  I'll hold off on our install until tomorrow I
guess! :-)

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 2:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: New version release date

I will be posting a detailed message within the next 24 hours on this
topic.  Stay tuned.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.