________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moore, Chris
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 3:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Default attachment on New form

I've been asked to place a document on a custom form I've built on a 6.3
install.  Basically, I would like to know if there is a way to have a
default value added to an attachment field, so that the attachment is on
the form when opened in New mode.

ARS ITSM Customized 6.3

Oracle 10g

RHEL server