One possible approach:

In active-link #1

-          set a date/time field with $TIMESTAMP $ plus ## seconds.

-          Display a message to the user.  In the message include text
such as 'Please wait ## seconds' before clicking OK'

In active -link #2

-          Run If: $TIMESTAMP $ < $zTmpDateTime$

-          Set $zTmpInt$ to $zTmpDateTime$ minus $TIMESTAMP $

-          Set Fields with the wait command using the remaining seconds.

HTH

Stephen