David,

Regarding "If you have other questions, feel free to post them and I
will answer them as best as I can.", thank you David, for posting this
information and your continued participation in this online forum.

Q: Will the unlicensed AR Server, which presently runs in Evaluation
mode with 3 fixed licensed and a 2000-record limit per table, still be
available with v7.1?

Q: Will we (Remedy developers) now have the ability to run AR Server (in
Evaluation mode) on our own personal computer with the other Remedy
applications (Change, Asset, etc) without having to purchase licenses
for the applications?  These applications cost 10's of thousands of
dollars, which places them completely out of reach of 99% of Remedy
developers who want to learn more about your applications and increase
their programming and administration knowledge and experience of Remedy
products on a home computer.

If the answer to both questions is 'Yes', then this will probably be the
happiest Friday I have experienced :)

Thank you.

Stephen