Thats funny :-)

----- Original Message ----
From: Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:25:57 AM
Subject: Late Friday Humor

I didn't see any humor messages on Friday, so here is one to make up for it.

Canadian Surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first, an Ontario surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating
table, because when you open them up,everything inside is numbered."

The second, a Quebec surgeon responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is color coded."

The third a .BC.surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best;
everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth, an Alberta surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction
workers... those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.

But the fifth, a Newfoundland surgeon, shut them all up when he observed:
"You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts,
no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine,  and the head and the ass are
interchangeable.