-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Pataray
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 20:05
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Importing into Remedy

I emailed Candace directly and she provided me with her command line she
was using. I noticed one parameter which I was not using the -l for
logfile. I used it and it told me that my mapping file had an invalid
field reference.

One I fixe the mapping I was able to run the I emailed Candace directly
and she provided me with her command line she was using. I noticed one
parameter which I was not using the -l for logfile. I used it and it
told me that my mapping file had an invalid field reference. Now I'm
back in business.

Thank you all!

Steve

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Davis;David
FN:Davis, David CTR NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane, Code 0552
ORG:USN Contractor;SAIC
TITLE:CONT
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(812) 854-2150
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(812) 847-7204
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(812) 384-6456
ADR;WORK:;Bld 3173, Code 0552;300 Highway 361;Crane;IN;47522-5000;UNITED STATES
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Bld 3173, Code 0552=0D=0A300 Highway 361=0D=0ACrane, IN 47522-5000=0D=0AUNIT=
ED STATES
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20061011T155306Z
END:VCARD