I have been getting lots of questions - so I will fire off occasional emails
with answers.

So - the question:
Can you point the calendar at any table in Remedy and what data can you
display?

answer: YES - any table -- and you select what data is shown when they click
the event record.

Below is a screen shot of an example.

http://www.kineticdata.com/images/stories/calendar/view_event.png

The fields that show in the example are standard Remedy fields. However,
when you create the task type within the calendar (as a calendar
administrator) - you select what fields you want to show as "related items".
So - for example - if you pointed it at a Change record -- you could show:

-who is assigned the change
-CI
-risk
-status