Axton,

The enterprise version is for a Remedy server (may be multiple load
balanced). And you can have many webservers hitting it.

However - if you have 3 separate Remedy instances (IT support, external
support (product based) and an HR server) - you would need 3 Kinetic
Calendar enterprise licenses.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

-John