-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L Contr
OC-ALC/ITMA
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AR System Developer Studio Wishlists

Well, this might get hairy. I believe that whenever you save a form,
that it saves each object on that form, which would then trigger the
syncing of the search database for each of those objects, essentially
syncing the entire form each time you saved it. Some how it needs to be
transactional just like the saving of at ticket. This would also make
the admin tool faster as well.

Modifying a filter or active link would not have any extra impact. My
biggest request would be for us to be able just to sync one form at a
time, or multiple. Select a list of forms, or all forms with a given
prefix just like whenever you go to View Forms list in the current admin
tool you can choose all forms, selected forms (up to 10 I think), or
forms by prefix.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer