  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prashant Patil
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 3:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR [9130 ] An exception occurred from the WebService class :
Internal Error

** Hi List,

I am trying to consume a webservice from TIBCO but I am receiving the
following error:

ARERR [9130 ] An exception occurred from the WebService class : Internal
Error

Inputs & Outputs are all strings.

Environments
  ARS 7.0.01
  Windows 2003 server
  JDK 1.4.07

I found a post by someone facing the same problem but no solution posted.

Link :
http://www.nabble.com/Error-while-consuming-webservice-%2CARERR-9130.-t32797
71.html#a9121949

Has anybody come across this error? or any pointers??????? Remedy to Remedy
webservice is working fine.

Thanks in advance
Prashant __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___