-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of brooksm
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to create a view form

My ARSystem is on a SQL Server 2005 database and I need to create a view
form
of an external table/view. I've already set up the dblink and created a
view
of the external table. I'm having problems with the correct syntax when
creating the view form.
Database = ARSystem
Schema = dbo

So far i've tried these all unsuccessfully:

ARSYSTEM.DBO.ALTIRIS_VIEW
ARSYSTEM.ALTIRIS_VIEW
ARSYSTEM..ALTIRIS_VIEW
ALTIRIS_VIEW

Can someone advise what the problem might be?

Thanks
Brooks