BMC has hired a new Open Source Guru, whurley. His name is William Hurley but
he goes by whurley.  He is a geek's geek :)

He has a section on the new BMC Developer Network ( developer.bmc.com ). You
can view the Open Source section at -

http://developer.bmc.com/bmcdn/bmcdn/openSource/landing.jsf

I also suggest you who are working on integrating with Atrium CMDB take a peak
at the "Downloads" section (upper middle of the page). BMC has released a
collection of Open Source CMDB integrations that allow easy incorporation of
inventory data from 3rd-party products including SMS and CiscoWorks among others

In the 'Forums" section of the Developer Network, you can have discussion about
open source projects as well. I know many of you used to upload your cool
utilities and freeware applications to the old Remedy Developer Community. You
will now find those oldies but goodies on the BMC Developer Network (Or BMCDN
as some have begun to refer to it). You can now add new ones as well via the
Contributions section under the Resource Center.