One more...

When you are creating a  Join form... have the ability to add the Trim
fields too. (Especially Page holder and pages.) And keep the fields on
the correct tabs.

And while I am on the topic of Join forms...

When I add a field to at join form try to put the field in the "same
place" on the Join form as it is on the source form. (x,y, in the
right pager holder etc..) instead of just dropping it in the upper
left corner of the view.

Also keep the label/UI settings for the field based on the default
view of the source form. ( Instead of the default UI settings for a
new field.)

How about a way to identify the source form for each field without me
changing all of the field Labels. (Like adding a suffix or prefix of
"form1" to all the fields.) Maybe the ability for the form to auto
append/prepend a string to the fields from one of the two halves of
the form? (Even if it does not auto space the fields. Just auto adding
the label prefix/suffix would save me a lot of time.)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach