After reading the 'how do I randomly send a survey' thread that seems
to come around every 6 months or so, I wrote an arfilter plug-in that
randomly returns True or False (1 or 0).  The probability of True is
controlled by a number that you pass to the plug-in.

The plug-in requires that you have Openssl on your arserver.

Pre-compiled binaries have been created for the following environments:
- Linux with OpenSSL 0.9.8
- Solaris with OpenSSL 0.9.8 (sunfreeware)
- Solaris with OpenSSL 0.9.7 (Sun package)

The source code uses the gnu autotools to create the configure script
and Makefiles, so it should compile and run properly on HP-UX and AIX,
so long as /dev/urandom exists on those operating systems.

Work is still needed to port to Windows, though with minGW, it should
not be too hard.  Contributions are welcome.

http://arswiki.org/projects/arfprng

Axton Grams